Teamwork is something you have to want, be able to and must dare.
- diversity of characters in the team,
- the good distribution of the roles and
- the alignment of the personalities with the group tasks.
Every team member fills out a short questionnaire (and 360° feedback by a few observers) in an online Interplace platform. Filling out these forms takes about 20 minutes. This allows us to create a personal team role analysis and view on your natural behaviours. Shortly thereafter, you experience this yourself in the team event we organize. It's a day filled with joy, group exercises, learnings and personal feedback.
Once we listened to the team's desires and needs, we can co-create with them the next steps to excellence.
ordinary people can achieve extraordinary results
- Recognize your own talents
- See what you have to offer to your team
- See how your team members contribute the most
- Break through pervasive (communication) patterns
- Building on sustainable relationships
- Learning and applying an appreciative language
- Join a difficult conversation with confidence
- Increase the team's results
- Positively influence the atmosphere and cooperation
- Develop yourself
- and much more